Sunday, December 27, 2009

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

HMB had a great Christmas. My husband's dad and his girlfriend came down a week before Christmas and gave him his presents, one of which is an Elmo's World riding car thing that makes lots of noise! His Grandma came down for Christmas. HMB got a little basketball hoop and a piggy bank from Grandma. We got HMB an old school Fisher Price phone and he loves it. He picks up the receiver and puts it up to his ear (he tries at least). I say, "Hello, who is it? Is it Grandma?" And he laughs! On Christmas evening, we went to my friend's parents for dinner and HMB got even more gifts! A Steelers place setting, including a plate, cup, bowl and spoon and fork. And some adorable Merrill shoes! Oh, and how can I forget the Sleep Sheep from Jeanelle!! I think she wants HMB to get in his own bed almost as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment