Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year...and one resolution

The New Year has begun and HMB will soon be one year old, wow time flies! We decided on one resolution this year. Get HMB in his crib!!!!! So for the last two nights, we have had to let him cry it out. And honestly, how many times can one baby wake up between the hours of 9pm and 12am? About three. So three times he woke up, cried anywhere from 5-15 minutes. Not bad. The first night, I finally got up at 1:30am to feed him and fell asleep with him in the futon in his room. It was me, really, I needed to feed him because I was feeling very full and uncomfortable. Last night, I don't really remember getting him, it was about 2:30am. So, at least we are making progress. It takes everything in me to NOT go in the room and get him. But I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment