Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas is coming...

It's true, it's December 6th and I haven't bought a single gift! Luckily, my family doesn't really exchange gifts (four younger brothers, 3 still in school and the whole family 2-3,000 miles away). But my husband's family does exchange gifts, which I actuall find quite nice, since it means I get to do some shopping and gift-giving without having to buy for a hundred relatives (which I have). So, I will brave the stores over the next couple of weeks searching for the perfect gifts for grandparents, for my husband, and maybe a couple for HMB.
In addition to Christmas coming, my husband and I have been talking about the holiday traditions we want to keep and have with our own family. One will be getting an advent calendar each year, as well as stuffing little things in stockings that the kids can open before the parents wake up. Now if we can only get a bigger place so we can actually decorate the right way and maybe even have a real tree one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment