Sunday, December 20, 2009

What to blog about?

I guess I could write about the Winter Wonderland that has kept us hostage in our house for...ok, I guess it's just 1 day but I get antsy!! I attempted a walk to the store yesterday, there weren't many cars out and it was eerily quiet. There was a crabby HMB back home so I didn't make it the store. Instead I went to the 7-11 100 yards from our building and got some goodies. This is the biggest storm we have had in December since the 60's, I think. We have probably 15 inches outside, which is huge for DC! I hope this isn't a preview of what's to come this Winter. I am not a fan of the snow, or cold weather for that matter.

Something else to ponder is HMB's continued cough. It has been almost a week! Tomorrow, I think I will call the doctor. Don't they always say, if symptoms persist for 7 days...It seems to be just as bad as it was when it started, maybe he doesn't cough as often but it's a raspy cough. Poor little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment