Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sick Boy

The night before last, HMB was up many times during the night, coughing and hacking. I felt so bad for the little guy! He woke up with a full blown cold - runny nose and cough. I know there isn't much I can do except keep his little nose dry and hope he doesn't get too crabby! I have also been trying to keep him away from other little babes, I haven't gone to the gym in two days and I was supposed to watch my friend's daughter but had to cancel. I thought about bringing him to the gym this afternoon anyway but I think it's kind of selfish to bring your sick child to the daycare just so you can work out! Looks like I will be running outside in 30 degree weather when my husband gets home...and here's to hoping we don't spread this cold around the family several times!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment