Friday, December 4, 2009

ABBA...really?

Awhile ago, I was watching Mamma Mia! on HBO with HMB in the room playing. When the first song came on, he turned to the tv and stared in awe. Hmm, my baby liked Mamma Mia!, musicals, or possibly ABBA songs? I didn't think much of this until the movie came on again, and the same reaction from HMB only this time, he seemed even more interested. A couple weeks later, I came across my old ABBA cd (I got in from Columbia House, remember that scam?). I popped it in the cd player in the car and started playing some songs. Oh my goodness, HMB started shaking his head to the music, he was so happy. Now, any time HMB is in the car and a little crabby, I just put on a little Dancing Queen and he stops fussing and bobs his head around. It's the funniest thing! A couple days ago, we took HMB to a condo association board meeting, he started to get tired and fuss so my husband decided to take him home. I got a text message a few minutes later saying "He loves him some ABBA". And indeed, he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment