Friday, March 26, 2010

Lots of firsts!


As much as I LOVE to focus on HMB's sleep challenges, I thought I would try something a little more positive! For one, HMB as gotten taller (sadly not chubbier) and he has been eating like a mad man (even with his picky tastes). He still likes baby food, which is fine, and drinks his milk up pretty well. But he would prefer to just eat goldfish and cheese, and really I don't blame him. And he said his first word, besides mama and da - BALL! He actually said it about a month ago when we were in Colorado. BA, BA, BA and he throws he ball. Balloons are balls, too, as HMB reminds me whenever we are in the grocery store. HMB also knows who he is, when I say, "Where's HMB?", he raises his hands over his head and laughs. He has learned his socks and shoes and can get them for you on demand (when he wants to). And one of the funniest things is that he copies animal sounds! We have an animal book and when I make the sound, he tries his hardest to imitate, it's hilarious!!! It's so amazing to see him learn so much and explore his world with wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment