Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Only child...but a happy one!

That's right, if HMB continues to sleep in our bed, he will be an only child. And last night was a rough one. Why does he wake up every hour, screaming and unable to get back to sleep unless I get up and rock him? He is a few days shy of ten months. He can eat as his leisure all night if he wants, and we cuddle and everything! Anyone else, under those amazing sleeping conditions, would sleep just fine!
On other, happier news, HMB is the most social baby I have ever seen! We met up with a college friend for lunch today and everyone who passed our table got a huge smile and a wave (and by wave I mean HMB sticks his arm out in more of a "Power to the People" thing). My college friend could not get over how happy and smiley he was, and it's true. He will smile at everyone. I was pretty sure I was going to have to leave HMB at the grocery store this morning because all the women were fawning over him. No wonder he wants to be an only child!!

No comments:

Post a Comment