Friday, November 20, 2009

Will he be ok??

Since HMB was about 4 months old, he would happily doze off as soon as I started to jog with him in the jogging stroller. But lately, it has not been so easy. I had been contemplating joining the gym that has a daycare for awhile, and with HMB not liking it as much and the cold weather coming, I decided to give it a try. Apparently, all the moms like to work out in the morning and it's impossible to get a reservation (2 days before). I like the mornings but I don't necessarily care and since I work just 2 days a week, I am fine with the afternoon. HMB and I rolled into the gym a little early, I was pretty nervous, I'm not gonna lie! The girl working seemed competent enough and very used to crazy moms who don't leave their babies very often. HMB settled in with some toys and I snuck out. I won't say I didn't think about HMB a million times but 4 miles and some stretching later (damn, time flies!), I went back to the room and peeked in. HMB was loving it! He had attention, a million new toys, and big kids in room with him! I asked how he did and she said "He's very active!" Yeah, no wonder I am passed out by 10pm every night!!
I am SO happy HMB did well! This means I can go back and have a little bit of alone time during the day HALLELUJAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment