Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One nap?

For the past few months, HMB has been taking two naps per day. We have a pretty good schedule. He usually naps in the morning around 10 or 11 and I can jog while he naps, the breeze in his hair, no worries in the world. Then we come home, some days I work, some days we run errands. About 4pm, he usually naps again. Ususallyat home (in our bed of course NOT in his crib). For the past two days, HMB has woken up ANGRY about 30 minutes into our run. This means I spend the second half of my run trying to tell HMB that it's so much faster if I run home instead of pick him up and walk while carrying him and pushing the jogging stroller. Then, at about 2-2:3pm, he goes down for his long nap. I wonder if he is transitioning to the one, long nap? I would not be a huge fan but as I mentioned in an earlier post, since I joined the gym with a daycare, this won't be too bad.
In other news, I am making my first pie! I'm not so sure how it will turn out?! For one, I tried to make a whole wheat pie crust. I followed the directions, I swear, but it turned out kind of funky and didn't go up the side of the pie pan all the way? It's also a somewhat healthy pie, made with less sugar and fat free condensed milk. We'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment