Sunday, December 18, 2011

Conversations with HMB

It's been three months since a post, sounds about right for me! I do have a good excuse since Brother of HMB was born on October 25!

On to some long awaited Conversations with HMB:
Jake: Cody what game do you want to play on the iPad?
Me: He wants to play the "drink the booby milk" game.
Jake: I don't think I have that app.

At the zoo -
Random Mom to her kid: Is that a chimp?
Kid: No, it's a monkey.
Jake (butting in): NO, it's an orangutan!!
(It was, indeed, an orangutan).

Chris: Have a good day Jake, I have to go to work and bring home the bacon.
Jake: No, we have bacon at Grandma's!

And last but not least, while checking out his little brother while I was feeding him -
Jake: Look at his little feet! Look at his little hands! Look at his little nose! Look at your big booby!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love! Congratulations on the bigger family. After seeing you with your brothers it is only appropriate you continue to be surrounded by boys. Love, Mommy, Esq.

    ReplyDelete