Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Party at 11pm?

A sleep post, surprising! Actually, since HMB got his very own queen sized bed, he has been sleeping better. He still wakes up at night, at least once a night. Sometimes he wants milk, and how can I deny his little cries of "Milk, mommy, milk, mommy", as well as a "Tank too, Mommy" when the milk is delivered??

But last night, a strange thing happened. HMB went to bed after reading books and singing songs, at about 8pm. Of course, as soon as I snuggle in and try to fall asleep at about 11:30pm, HMB cries out and I go in and check on him. "Hi Mommy" he says and pokes my face. He does not fall back asleep. After an hour of laying with him, trying to get him back to sleep, we get up. It's like it's the middle of the afternoon, HMB is playing with toys, wants to read all his books, watch Diego.

Please, please go to sleep! I am TIRED! It's 2am! We finally head back into his room and he FINALLY falls asleep, thank you! Which leads into a very cute thing about HMB - he tosses and turns in his new, big bed and usually ends up belly down with his arms under the pillow (and his head on it). It's pretty damn adorable. In fact, my husband just checked on him, told me all of this and exclaimed "He's like a little person!" Yes, yes he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment